Do you have extensive knowledge about WordPress? Do you know WordPress special tips and tricks which you’d like to share? Are you a smart WordPress lover who can write excellent tutorials?
If you answers are yes, you certainly don’t want to miss this.
We will pay for what you wrote for us. The amount of money depends on the length of the article and its quality. Before your WordPress tutorials go live, we will run a thorough check on plagiarism to make sure no violation of copyrights and both sides agree upon the publishing terms. What’s more, you get to put your do-follow link to your website in the “About the author” section in the article.
Criteria for Tutorial
- Your tutorials must be fully written. (Not rough draft)
- Your tutorial must be your original work and not published elsewhere (Even on your own blog/website)
- Your tutorial must be written in English
- Your tutorial may be edited by us prior to publishing
- Your tutorials are reviewed and selected. Not every tutorial will be accepted
We will send the payment to your PayPal account if your tutorial is accepted.
- Your tutorials must be in HTML format
- Do not use copyrighted images simply taken from Search Engine or a website
- Please set the width of images to 600px
- Make sure links open in new browser window (set target=”_blank”)
- ZIP up the HTML tutorial, all linked images, and anything else needed for the tutorial. Upload the zip archive to a server so we can download it. Do not publish it. As mentioned above, it must not be published elsewhere and accessible by the public
How to Submit
Send your entry to firstname.lastname@example.org with following information.
- Your Full Name
- Your Email
- Your PayPal Email Address. So we can pay you if your tutorial is accepted
- URL to the HTML, images, all files ZIPPED UP
- Sources of your images. Please include the links to the source of any images you use in your tutorials
What Topics We Need?
Any interesting topic related to WordPress. However we don’t prefer simple guides which are too short and involve plugins. For example, how to install and use a plugin. If you have any topic idea or question, you may email to email@example.com so we can review it before you start writing the whole tutorial. This can save your time if the tutorial topic isn’t what we’re looking for.
Ready to show us your awesome tutorial? Bring it on!